Facebook Lead Generation Marketing
Why Lead Generation Marketing on Facebook is one of the most effective forms of new Customer Acquisition.
One of the most effective tools for new client acquisition is, undoubtedly Facebook Forms, or using the Lead Generation objective in Facebook Marketing campaigns. This has been confirmed to me from Facebook directly, haven spoken at length with a senior marketing analyst at their EMEA HQ in Dublin, who has analyzed data from thousands of Facebook client campaigns and their associated results/conversions
Why is this I hear you ask?
Well, there are a number of reasons…
- Data Points
- From these forms you can collect phone numbers and e-mail addresses, as they have been volunteered by the prospective client by agreeing to your terms & conditions contained within the form. This is “implied direct consent” under GDPR (Europe), within the terms & conditions link (to your website) prospect is consenting to receive “relevant” information about your business.
- Clearly this is invaluable data from prospects who have shown a direct interest in your service or product. Unlike a “generic” marketing campaign where impressions, reach, conversions are the key metrics, with this format you have real client data.
3. When creating the form in the AdSet of campaign keep it simple with the “3 click rule”, i.e. don’t ask more than 3 questions.
2. Another key benefit of this type of campaign is that you can also create Lookalike and Re-targeting campaigns based on the information received from your prospects (which you already know are interested in your services/products), this means that your prospect can see your campaign at least 3/4 times before making a decision. Remember, based on attribution windows (that Facebook measures) it can take up to 30 days for a prospect to purchase from first seeing your campaign, a trait that will resonate with most people buying online. I know that I will look at a product/service at least 3/4 times before purchasing! So remember, results may not be immediate.
3. Whilst all of the above “data driven” techniques and metrics are important, probably the most important thing in relation to these Lead Generation campaigns is that you follow up/make contact with the client within 24 hours. This creates a sense of professionalism in the prospects mind that you value their (potential) business. Following up a week later indicates a certain laziness and the possibility that the prospect has forgotten about your service/product and, has become disinterested.
4. Finally, make sure that your content is compelling and use quality (hi-res) logo and picture JPEG’s. Your headline should always be addressing a solution to a prospective clients’ problem: “Do you need more movement in your life?”, “Have you considered becoming a fully certified Pilates (Yoga) Teacher?…make contact and we will reach out with more information on how we can help”
Marketing to a new landscape
Marketing to anew Virtual Landscape
Intelligent Pricing for a New Hybrid Livestream world
Marketing to a new Landscape
mindbody uNIVESRITY eUROPE: mARKETING TO A NEW lANDSCAPE
Is Xmas a challenging time for Sales/Cash Flow in your Pilates/Yoga/Health Studio?
Here are some useful tips to drive sales over THE festive period using MINDBODY
The festive season is upon us again and it can be a challenging time for Health Studios, whether in the Pilates, Yoga, Fitness or general Wellness sectors.
We are now competing for a share of our clients’ wallets against major retailers and products in the overcrowded online (and offline) Xmas market, with most of your clients thinking “I’ll get back to my exercise regime in January”.
But what about December? Bills, Wages, Utilities, Rentes still have to be paid? I know from our experience at Pilates Performance that our December revenues/cash flow can be as little as 5% of our yearly sales…
Here are some marketing/sales tips that have worked in the past and may be of use in driving some much needed sales during the Holiday period.
- Gift Cards
- Gift Cards are a great idea for the “gift of health and wellness” at Xmas, whether customisable online or available in “hard copy” (with Xmas design) at your studio.
- Consider a Facebook post with a link to the online section for Gift Card purchases on MINDBODY (HOME > MANAGER TOOLS > LINKS > ONLINE STORE-GIFT CARDS)
- Make sure you also put some A4 posters around studio advising clients of this Xmas gift idea for family and friends (put it on your tv if you have this resource).
- Use Push Notification on the Branded APP and remember to add the shortened ( https://bitly.com/ ) version of the link to reduce characters.
- Tip: I would always recommend using videos on your Facebook post, it is far more engaging for clients. It can be a simple “wishing you a Happy Xmas message from us all at [studio name]” message, with a reminder “don’t forget to give the gift of health this Xmas with one of our customisable online gift cards”.
- Make sure your Gift Card link is highly visible (landing page) and easy to access on your website.
- Promotion Codes
- We have done some excellent “12 Days of Xmas” promotions using Facebook and Branded App. Basically create 12 Promotion Codes on MINDBODY (HOME > MANAGER TOOLS > PROMOTIONS (under PRICING section).
- Example: “On the 1st Day of Xmas [STUDIO NAME] gave to me…10% OFF 10 packs of Reformer classes….use PROMO CODE XMAS1 at checkout”.
- Remember to ensure your Promotion is ticked to be available online.
- Use a “single” pricing option (e.g. 10 Reformer pack), as opposed to a whole Service Category as this is more focussed and you can track sales performance better.
- By spending a little time you can use the schedule function on Facebook to schedule all of the posts over consecutive days. You can review and edit in Publishing Tools.
- Text and E-mail Campaigns
- With January far away on the fitness/wellness horizon it can be useful waiting until the end of December to create a campaign reminding clients to get ready for post-Xmas resolutions….
- Create an e-mail or Text campaign with links to the checkout page on MINDBODY with an added incentive e.g. “12 Reformer classes for the price of 10 when purchased before 31st December. Activation date 2nd January 2020″…
- Ensure a powerful CTA (call to action) in your message with a sense of urgency (must buy before end of December).
- There are a number of CTA’s you could use e.g. “Bring a friend to his/her first class for FREE”
- Again use multi/cross marketing platforms i.e. promote on Branded App also (with shrunken link).
Just a couple of tips you might find useful.. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help. …….Have a great and happy Xmas!
The power of text/sms marketing. Drive revenues with just “3 clicks”
How to update your website
The Fitness guide to perfecting your Sales process
Sales are the lifeblood of any business, no less so in the Fitness/Wellness/Beauty/Leisure industries. Digital Mind are an official partner of MINDBODY Business Software and we are here to help you define a robust sales process to ensure maximum sales growth, combined with an integrated Digital Marketing strategy to ensure targeted customer reach #mindbody #leisure #wellness #integrated #howto #sms #business #revenue #campaign #immediate #fitness #beautysalon #pilates #physiotherapist